Tuesday 4 November 2014

In Tune


There is a wonderful movement

Enhanced by the music above

In a concrete valley

With no outer space

Unless you can fly

To another place

Why do I like it?

Why do I like it?

Put the music back on

And she is dancing

She "is" dancing

Why do I think she is dancing?

Because she is

But I cannot figure it out

Pick fault and see if it will turn on a light

It's an off kilter Cartier-Bresson

And something is not right

Time stands still

But the "Tick Tock"

Gives me a thrill

She moves like a dancer

Or a soldier marching wrong

It's the right arm that should be outstretched

Praise be to the Lord

And the beauty of that song


But


On closer inspection

I found it's untrue

The right leg is forward

So I guess her trousers were blue

And with all being bright

And the play of the light

It made me think she was dancing in tune


No comments:

Post a Comment