Monday 17 November 2014

Still Life and Beautiful Objects - Gallery

Series - Gumball 25 Cents

These are only a few of the nostalgic gumball machines I've encountered on my daily walks, bringing me back to a childhood time and feeling that I cannot forget. They are beautiful in their muted, yet bright colors, and the old finish of the metal and glass containers. What prize awaits the lucky few?


Series - Gumball Memories 2 - Iconic New York City

I walked along familiar streets and glimpsed a vision from my childhood; a beautiful old vintage gumball machine, just visible among the shadows of the old candy store. Never mind the convenience stores, the newspaper stands, the lotto places; I have, in my mind, an image that can never be replaced.

Still Life and Beautiful Objects Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment